Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome Back

Here I am. It has been a while. But now that there is a new camera in the house which apparently is so whizz bang all the photos will look fantastic regardless of the content, I have decided to resume blogging. We shall see how it goes.
Have to figure out how to do everything again first..
Deep breath.
OK.
So here are the best things I have made. And this is what they are always like! Imagine this in the shopping centres, walking in the streets and imagine how I feel quite a bit of the time...
These pics were taken on a recent trip to their Grandad's property. Can you see the coats we are wearing? It is winter, and on a large property like this there are plenty of areas for water to pool....
And so I am the mum, "Be careful in the water..." "Don't splash too much..." "It is cold - don't get too wet..."
But of course we all knew the outcome.
The girls were equally sopping and got really cold on the 300m walk back to the house. But I think they loved it. And luckily we were prepared with changes of clothes for everyone...
The joys of being a mum.

1 comment: