Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back again...

Well it's been awhile...

And in that time I have really knit up a storm. So much knitting that I now have a recurring inflammation issue in my arms which makes knitting for long periods very painful.

This has meant randomly searching the internet for other interesting things to do. And I have discovered lots of bloggers who sew in my city! I never knew and now I feel I should try and put up some of my sewing so that if I ever get to a meet up I can say "oh yes, I have a blog" :D

Now the way I sew is kind of sporadic. Over a period of time I usually cut out a few items and then on a day when the planets align (and the kids behave, which happens more often?) I can sew up a storm. So my blog may be like that too.

Sorry if you are really hoping for more regular updates but if you have followed me for a bit you know I am a hopeless blogger. I aim to change that but I do every time. Sometimes RL just sucks all the life from me and I cannot communicate with people.

Fingers crossed I can continue to update this...

I have a post coming up soon of what I have completed this week however the camera batteries require charging for uploading. Who knows when I will find it. UGH

No comments: