Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swap parcels received #!

Ok this is the first of a few entries mainly for my aunt who sadly seems unable to get on to Ravelry!


First this is my Seuss swap package I got. The cat and the hat has been claimed by DD2 who constantly drags him around the house with her. The koolaid I will use for dying (I am getting into it.) ANd the scarf is a seussy looooong scarf perfect for the cold weather at the moment.




These next 2 photos are from my 80s sci-fi swap. Look at all the reading! The pattern up the back is for Yoda! How cool is that! Will post a pic when I make him..
Oh and the cowl, my first! Another item in use now. And the zippered purse is currently holding my project for yet another swap I am working on. Cannot show that cause it isn't finished.





No comments: