Thursday, June 4, 2009

thursday 4th

Hi all
well here is a sneak peek of the paperbag swap i sent to Levin as part of the paper bag swap. Have not heard if it has been received yet so cannot post bigger pics.



And here is a picture of some tops I appliqued for DD1. Am not really sure I should get her to pick pictures again. The fourth top (purple) she wants me to put a fire truck on. It kind of jars me cause there is a lot of orange and green that looks terrible with the purple. Oh well..
Have signed up for a lot more swaps so have to get cracking!

3 comments:

Leonie said...

you are one swap happy lady!!

Levin said...

Hello!
I received my parcel and I love, love, love what you have made. I just have to get around to photographing and blogging about it - something I find hard to do these days. Hope you have received my parcel - hope you like what I have made - I fear my skills are not as good as yours :)
l
x

Leah said...

You did a great job on the swap package! Love the cup bag so clever and the folder is a great idea!