Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paperbag Swap

Missy Mack hosted a paper bag swap recently. (have posted about it earlier somewhere) and I thought I should post these pics of what I sent and received.

This orange and green project folder and matching coffe cup bag were made by me for Levineke.

Then below in the pink and blue is my parcel (minus the Frankie magazine which had already been 'borrowed' by the time I go the camera ready!)

Anyway, 2 potholders (YAY my first for my new house!) and a toiletries bag complete with little bunny mirror and worry dolls.. Unfortunately my toiletry bag is being used instead as a fantastic sock project bag! It fits a sock project perfectly. Then I put it in my handbag (which is huge I admit!) and I am set for the day.

1 comment:

Levin said...

I'm so glad you like it.
l
x