Friday, December 12, 2008

Summer Knitting Charity Challenge

Well here it is. The cottons I got for the Challenge at the LYS. Alright it is 4 entries worth and only 1 mine but aren't they pretty??

I do not know what I will make yet..I want it to be something useful for a charity maybe something for a premmie?? I will post the details below cause I have no idea how to link to this anywhere. I am slowly getting there. I am of the techno generation aren't I??

Not very good at advertising but it is worth a try the more who enter the more the charity receives!

Summer Knitting Charity Challenge

My LYS decided to host a Summer Knitting Charity Challenge this year. The challenge is to create something useful using the yarn included in your kit that will then be donated to charity.
The item that displays the most style and originality as judged by the owner, will win for its creator a $50 voucher to be spent at the shop (not redeemable for cash.)

The winner of the Challenge will be announced on the 3rd of March. The items will be displayed in the window before being donated to charity. The charity will be determined based upon what items are received and where they will be the most useful.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Don't forget, you have to use a colour other than the blue. ;)

Leah said...

Cool, Im in I'IiI get onto it tommorow!