Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WIP wednesday #3

Alright so I missed a week...OOPS.
Anyway, the current works in project are these two jumpers. I have decided to trial recycling yarn. One is cotton (brown one) and the other wool (green one). The plan is to frog them both and reknit into something else. This green one I am going to trial a vest pattern for me. No idea if I would wear it so do not want to spend heaps on yummy yarn that may never be used - got enough... ;P
And these two items are finished!! The hat I have used all the wool I dyed with food dye and jelly (there is another post on this) with some maroon/burgandy for the extra. The hat fits DD1 who wanted to buy a hat like this from a shop that I hated so I said I would make her one.


This is a bag for holding plastic shopping bags. I have sent it off (with some other stuff I bought) for a birthday swap gift. Hope she likes it.

Have also signed up for a paper bag swap over at http://missymack.blogspot.com/ So Hello swap partner!



2 comments:

Levin said...

Hello Swap Partner,

I've been a little slack and have only just organised my paper bag swap and looked at your blog (sorry). I promise to be more focussed on the making!!!
I will be posting my parcel on Monday so you should get it soon.

l
x

Leah said...

Hey u, Im glad to see youve joined the fun! Happy house sitting.