Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WIP Wednesday #2

Well here I am another Wednesday and yes! I am returning to post. Let's see how long this lasts...
Anyway here are my latest offerings.
This thing above is for a swap and I do not want my swapee to have too much info. So this picture will be all I post until after it has been sent and received.
This is what my BSJ looks like almost finished - some seeming to go.
And below is a present for someone in my life. Will post a picture after it has been given.

And finally, today I went to the Stitches and Craft show. I found it disappointing compared to previous years - it has been taken over by someone else and was at a new venue. Below is a picture of what I bought. The pattern book includes a bowling set I thought I might do for my girls for xmas.
I bought the dressing gown pattern (below left) from ak Traditions and she threw in the newest version of the doll pattern (that I have already knitted one of) and another pattern. Very nice of her.
Also got some overlocking thread and bobbin filler - things I am running low on.
Better get going now. See ya next time!



1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow, the baby cardy looks great, you must knit quick!