Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hi there.

For my first ever post I have some WIP (works in progress) and some things I finished a while ago that AJ has already worn. Am not really sure what else to write in this message. I have had some problems with formatting this page.. I hope it is not too annoying and I hope you like what I have made.

WIP

Below are some tops I am currently working on. The fairy was an iron on transfer and the lion and hippos I cut from some polar fleece that was left over from a nappy cover.



Overalls




Above are some overalls I made for AJ.


The first overalls are the first ones I used my snap press for so they do not snap the right way but she still looks cute in them. The applique is from a coloring book.


The denim overalls were made from an old pair of my jeans.





This is a Bolero I have knitted for AJ though it is size 1 so it is a bit bigger than she is at the moment but not far off. It is a Zoomy wool pattern knitted in Bendigo Wool 12 ply - used far less of this wool than required in the pattern so have plenty of wool available for something else.




































5 comments:

Heids said...

Love the outfits - particularly the denim overalls - what a great idea for a pair of old jeans! And congratulations on your new blog!

Kylie said...

Love the bolero - you did a great job. Like the overalls as well - to cute!

toffle said...

Thanks girls it is great to know people are actually looking!

Pink Cyberfaery said...

I would like a bolero made for me in the same colour please. I deserve it so I can wear it while looking at these pics of OUR BABY!!!! lots of love robbie

Pink Cyberfaery said...

By the way all the clothes you are making are so pretty. Of course I prefer the pink ones but I do like the others as well. love robbie