Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday write up #1

Hi there anyone reading this. I have decided to take a leaf from one of my fellow EB sewing ladies and try to put up a blog every Wednesday showing what I have been doing for the week. Here is the first post.

DRESS UP SWAP

Here is the costume I got in the EB Dress Up swap. So cute! It will fit AJ when she is old enough to want to dress up.

FINISHED CLOTHES
All the clothes below are size 1. Hopefully they will fit AJ soon. The benefits of being slow to start a blog is that you have plenty of almost finished things to put on when they are finished.
The blue top was made with material all from 'the store' - Mum's garage is full of boxes of fabric mostly stretch and rib but there is some cord and fleece. Whenever Mum and I buy material we put it in 'the store' so no one knows that we have bought it!





AJ
Alright here is my first picture of AJ. All clothes are handmade and the hat is knitted in Zoomy wool. Had to take this quick before she pulled it off.


PROGRESS REPORT
For those wondering have been working furiously on my quilt. Nearly have all vliesofixed bits attached and have attached 2 of the borders. Parts of the Dragon overlap onto the borders so I have to do them bit by bit. Am well on my way to meeting my deadline. Although my wrists hurt from the freee motion applique I have been doing.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Michelle well done some lovely stuff there. Welcome to the world of blogging