Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday 25th May 2009

What an original title for the post but I have no idea what else to call it.
I am my own worst enemy. I am the lurker who goes to other people's blogs and thinks "(*&^% they have not updated. What are they up to?" and here is my blog in a constant state of slackness. So I will try to fix that.

So here are 2 recent purchases. This purse kit from GJs. I came home and checked out the website and found more beautiful patterns. I need more bags!! Check her out if you have not yet. http://www.nicolemdesign.com.au/patterns/index.html


And then I went to Flemington market ont he weekend and got the girls some new pants. I love KaT clothes. DD1 had one pair of pink striped size 2 that have lasted her from around 1 till now - at 2.5 they are about 3/4 length but still fit well. Love the stretchy fabric. So here
are the girls latest. (Alright I did buy more but they are being washed - gardening is dirty work!)
Here is some recent creativity. I have dyed some yarn with Kool Aid and food dye for a swap item. I have also finished the item but cannot post a pic because I have not sent it yet. It is not due until June I think.

And finally, has anyone seen these missing socks? Here is a selection of socks my daughters have only 1 of. You may have seen them in the streets - pulled off and forgotten, or maybe the washing machine vortex has spat them out in your machine?? I would really like them back, we are running very low.....





1 comment:

Leah said...

I have a whole box of odd socks if you want to go through them! lol, I like the vortex thing! I recon thats excatly what happens here too!