Friday, April 4, 2008

knitting

Well this coat to the left was actually knitted by my Mum but I thought I would add it so my Aunts who read this (hopefully) can see it.











This wrap top was knitted by me with a handyed yarn. The pattern was from a Creative knitting magazine. This wrap has a moss stitch edge which has led me to the discovery that I do not get moss stitch. I had to undo it so many times! I have since found other wrap top patterns that have no moss stitch I might try that next time.











This dress was knitted using a pattern and wool I got from http://www.biggandesign.com I have adjusted the bottom though because it was supposed to have moss stitch around the base and due to my dislike (see above) I have used a frill that I got from a Debbie Bliss pattern. I think it looks good though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.